- Organizational Structure (Midsize Team)
- LM1.1 - Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement. (2022)
- LM1.2 - Prepare all listing materials (2022)
- LM1.3 - Prepping a property for listing
- LM1.4 - Obtain all necessary signatures
- LM1.5 - Coordinate showings
- LM1.6 - Obtain feedback from showings on our listings
- LM1.8 - Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses
- LM1.9 - Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites
- LM1.10 - Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance (2022)
- LM1.11 Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- TC1.3 Coordinate mortgage and appraisal processes.
- TC1.4 Coordinate inspections and coordinate completion of repairs.
- TC1.5 Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- TC 1.6 Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- TC 1.7 Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- TC1.8 Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Job Description - Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
- Job Description - Listing Agent
- 2023 Job Description - Associate Realtor - "Paper Agent"
- Job Description - Runner
- Job Description - Sales Manager
- Job Description - Showing Assistant
- Showing Assistant 2022
- Compensation Model
- Our Current Team (2023)
- CEO Tasks
- COO Tasks
- CFO Tasks
- Content Marketing Hub and Spoke
- Giveaway Contests (Social)
- Bombbomb E-Blast
- Market in a Minute
- Our Website - nickfundytus.ca
- Monthly Market Summaries
- Open Houses
- Lead Magnets - How To Create a Lead Magnet
- Paid Promotions Guidelines
- YouTube Best Practices
- In-House Listing Videos
- Weekly Content Roundup Procedures
- Ads - Create a Facebook Lead Ad for a Listing (2022)
- Buyer Specialist - People - Getting Into a Routine
- Buyer Specialist - Clients - Showings - Booking Showings
- Buyer Specialist - Clients - Showings - Communicating Showings With Clients
- Buyer Specialist - Leads - Systemic Follow-Up
- Buyer Specialist - People - How to Organize People to Reach Them
- Buyer Specialist - People - How to Lead Generate
- Calls - Reasons to Call Someone
- Client Service - How to do a weekly update.
- Closing - What Forms Are Sent Where
- Commissions - Entering team commissions in NexOne (2023)
- Contests - How to Export from KingSumo to Bombbomb
- Courier - How to Courier an Item or Document
- CRM - Client Record Audit
- COVID-19 - Special Procedures
- Drive - How to Organize Google Drive
- Final Walkthrough - How to Schedule a Final Walkthrough with a Client
- Firm Sale - Sales Assistant Commission
- Firm Sale - Sales Assistant Invoice (OLD PROCESS)
- Forms - Sales Assistant (SA) Invoice (2021) Procedure
- Leads - How to write a calendar invitation to a lead
- Leads - How to write a postcard to a new lead.
- Leads - How to Introduce Yourself to a New Lead
- Listings - Gathering Listing Activity Feedback (2023)
- Meetings - Daily Check-ins
- Meetings - How to Run a "Same Page" Meeting
- People - Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Showing Time - How to Set Up
- How to Record and Publish a Client How-To
- How To - Referral Form
- How to hold an Open House
- Glossary - Definitions and Terms
- Winning the Listing
- How to Create an Exclusive Feature Sheet on Beacon.by
- How to Create a Feature Sheet in Beacon.by
- Inputting Information for a New Listing in to Matrix
- Adding Pictures to a Matrix Listing
- Setting Up ShowingTime For a New Listing
- OLD - Putting a New Listing on The Website
- Preparing Documents for Electronic Signing
- Exclusive Listing Phase
- Listing Procedures (Old Procedures for Reference)
- Listing Paid Marketing
- Forms You Will Need - Listing
- Open House ShowingTime & Website Set Up 2022
- How to Cancel a Listing
- Sales Assistant Invoice
- The Sales Funnel
- Karim's Social Media Profile
- Buyer Specialist - What Do I Do Every Day?
- Getting The Buyer Rep and Pre-Approval
- Firm (pending) Offer
- Buyer Procedures (Old Procedures for Reference)
- Team Forms
- Agent Resources
- Google Tag Manager
- iXact Contact (CRM)
- Showing Time
- Misc. Websites and their uses
- Ottawa Neighborhoods - Districts
- Condo Amenities' Locations
- Fundytus.inc Recording Equipment List
- Contacts and Professional Referrals
- The Complete Copywriting Course - UDEMY
- CREA Logo Usage Rules - 2022
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Getting a business online
- ChatGPT and AI for Realtors
- Tom Storey Seminar Notes - 24% Return on Database
- YouTube Lessons
- Podcasts - How to publish an episode to Simplecast from Google Drive
- Creating an Opinion of Value in Prezi Video
- Creating a New Client Folder for Buyer or Seller
- Forms - Buyer Closing Checklist
- Forms - Buyer Intake Form
- Forms - Seller Closing Checklist
- Forms - Seller Intake Form
- Meetings - Weekly "Level 10" Meeting
- Video - How to pitch and record a Client Video
- Referrals - How to send a referral to a Realtor in another market
- Sales Training - Conversion U
- Podcast - Overview of Creating, Publishing and Promoting an Episode (2022)
- Content - Ottawa This Week
- Content - New Build Experience (2022)
- Content - Home Stuff You Should Know (2022)
- Listing Manager/Transaction Coordinator Schedule - Typical Week, Weekly Schedule (2023)
- Lead Sources and Transaction Types - Definitions (2023)
- 1YNP - One Year Nurture Plan (2023)
- AEU - Annual Equity Update (2023)
- Client Events (2023)
- Leads - How to Convert New Leads (2023)
- Listings - Leveraging Listings to meet more clients (2023)
- Matrix - Matrix as a Marketing Tool (2023)
- Paperwork - Paperwork as a Marketing Tool (2023)
- Solving Problems - Problems Can be a Marketing Opportunity (2023)
- Referrals - Systems for Generating Referrals (2023)
- W&Q - Weekly and Quarterly Updates (2023)
- WCR - Weekly Content Roundup (2023)
- WNE - What's Next Emails For Each Stage (2023)
- Listings - Preparing and Launching a Listing (2023)
- Team Email Signatures
- Navigating Nickfundytus.ca/admin
- Adding a Listing on nickfundytus.ca
- Thumbnail - YOUTUBE
- Weekly Content Roundup - How to Post Coffee with Karim
- Weekly Content Roundup - How to Post Max's Deal of the Week
Targeting downsizing seniors. Her name is Peggy.
My Lead Source: Senior in Ottawa looking online to downsize with bungalows/condos under $800k “Peggy”
Location: Anywhere in Ottawa or aging neighbourhoods in Ottawa (e.g., Sheahan Estates, Manotick, Beacon Hill North)
Activities: Walking/running, gardening, playing sports (golf, tennis).
What they read: The Globe and Mail, online news.
What social media are they on: Facebook, Youtube.
Door knocking, Farming, Open Houses.
Second Lead Source: GenZ adult in Ottawa looking online to purchase their first home between $400k-1M “Chloe”
Income: Household 80k-150k
Location: Central-Eastern Ottawa.
Activities: Go out with friends to local eats/drinks, eat out at local restaurants.
What they read:
What social media are they on: Tiktok, Instagram.
Social Media Paid Ads, Door Knocking, Open Houses, Sponsor or host a dog adoption day at the local park, booth at home shows.
High rental buildings - flyers drop off. Try it for 6 months for one building and then choose another one.
If she’s engaged, booth at a wedding fair.
First time homebuyer at the building’s event space.
Door-knocking first time helping her rent.
Second door-knocking a more direct ask with good offers - free home inspections while you look for a home.
Projections: How many leads are you going to get and how many deals over the next 6 months?
Make it conservative.
45,000 GCI Total