- Organizational Structure (Midsize Team)
- LM1.1 - Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement. (2022)
LM1.2 - Prepare all listing materials (2022)
- LM1.3 - Prepping a property for listing
- LM1.4 - Obtain all necessary signatures
- LM1.5 - Coordinate showings
- LM1.6 - Obtain feedback from showings on our listings
- LM1.8 - Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses
- LM1.9 - Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites
- LM1.10 - Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance (2022)
- LM1.11 Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- TC1.3 Coordinate mortgage and appraisal processes.
- TC1.4 Coordinate inspections and coordinate completion of repairs.
- TC1.5 Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- TC 1.6 Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- TC 1.7 Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- TC1.8 Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Job Description - Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
- Job Description - Listing Agent
- 2023 Job Description - Associate Realtor - "Paper Agent"
- Job Description - Runner
- Job Description - Sales Manager
- Job Description - Showing Assistant
- Showing Assistant 2022
- Compensation Model
- Our Current Team (2023)
- CEO Tasks
- COO Tasks
- CFO Tasks
- Content Marketing Hub and Spoke
- Giveaway Contests (Social)
- Bombbomb E-Blast
- Market in a Minute
- Our Website - nickfundytus.ca
- Monthly Market Summaries
- Open Houses
- Lead Magnets - How To Create a Lead Magnet
- Paid Promotions Guidelines
- YouTube Best Practices
- In-House Listing Videos
- Weekly Content Roundup Procedures
- Ads - Create a Facebook Lead Ad for a Listing (2022)
- Buyer Specialist - People - Getting Into a Routine
- Buyer Specialist - Clients - Showings - Booking Showings
- Buyer Specialist - Clients - Showings - Communicating Showings With Clients
- Buyer Specialist - Leads - Systemic Follow-Up
- Buyer Specialist - People - How to Organize People to Reach Them
- Buyer Specialist - People - How to Lead Generate
- Calls - Reasons to Call Someone
- Client Service - How to do a weekly update.
- Closing - What Forms Are Sent Where
- Commissions - Entering team commissions in NexOne (2023)
- Contests - How to Export from KingSumo to Bombbomb
- Courier - How to Courier an Item or Document
- CRM - Client Record Audit
- COVID-19 - Special Procedures
- Drive - How to Organize Google Drive
- Final Walkthrough - How to Schedule a Final Walkthrough with a Client
- Firm Sale - Sales Assistant Commission
- Firm Sale - Sales Assistant Invoice (OLD PROCESS)
- Forms - Sales Assistant (SA) Invoice (2021) Procedure
- Leads - How to write a calendar invitation to a lead
- Leads - How to write a postcard to a new lead.
- Leads - How to Introduce Yourself to a New Lead
- Listings - Gathering Listing Activity Feedback (2023)
- Meetings - Daily Check-ins
- Meetings - How to Run a "Same Page" Meeting
- People - Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Showing Time - How to Set Up
- How to Record and Publish a Client How-To
- How To - Referral Form
- How to hold an Open House
- Glossary - Definitions and Terms
- Winning the Listing
- How to Create an Exclusive Feature Sheet on Beacon.by
- How to Create a Feature Sheet in Beacon.by
- Inputting Information for a New Listing in to Matrix
- Adding Pictures to a Matrix Listing
- Setting Up ShowingTime For a New Listing
- OLD - Putting a New Listing on The Website
- Preparing Documents for Electronic Signing
- Exclusive Listing Phase
- Listing Procedures (Old Procedures for Reference)
- Listing Paid Marketing
- Forms You Will Need - Listing
- Open House ShowingTime & Website Set Up 2022
- How to Cancel a Listing
- Sales Assistant Invoice
- The Sales Funnel
- Karim's Social Media Profile
- Buyer Specialist - What Do I Do Every Day?
- Getting The Buyer Rep and Pre-Approval
- Firm (pending) Offer
- Buyer Procedures (Old Procedures for Reference)
- Team Forms
- Agent Resources
- Google Tag Manager
- iXact Contact (CRM)
- Showing Time
- Misc. Websites and their uses
- Ottawa Neighborhoods - Districts
- Condo Amenities' Locations
- Fundytus.inc Recording Equipment List
- Contacts and Professional Referrals
- The Complete Copywriting Course - UDEMY
- CREA Logo Usage Rules - 2022
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Getting a business online
- ChatGPT and AI for Realtors
- Tom Storey Seminar Notes - 24% Return on Database
- YouTube Lessons
- Podcasts - How to publish an episode to Simplecast from Google Drive
- Creating an Opinion of Value in Prezi Video
- Creating a New Client Folder for Buyer or Seller
- Forms - Buyer Closing Checklist
- Forms - Buyer Intake Form
- Forms - Seller Closing Checklist
- Forms - Seller Intake Form
- Meetings - Weekly "Level 10" Meeting
- Video - How to pitch and record a Client Video
- Referrals - How to send a referral to a Realtor in another market
- Sales Training - Conversion U
- Podcast - Overview of Creating, Publishing and Promoting an Episode (2022)
- Content - Ottawa This Week
- Content - New Build Experience (2022)
- Content - Home Stuff You Should Know (2022)
- Listing Manager/Transaction Coordinator Schedule - Typical Week, Weekly Schedule (2023)
- Lead Sources and Transaction Types - Definitions (2023)
- 1YNP - One Year Nurture Plan (2023)
- AEU - Annual Equity Update (2023)
- Client Events (2023)
- Leads - How to Convert New Leads (2023)
- Listings - Leveraging Listings to meet more clients (2023)
- Matrix - Matrix as a Marketing Tool (2023)
- Paperwork - Paperwork as a Marketing Tool (2023)
- Solving Problems - Problems Can be a Marketing Opportunity (2023)
- Referrals - Systems for Generating Referrals (2023)
- W&Q - Weekly and Quarterly Updates (2023)
- WCR - Weekly Content Roundup (2023)
- WNE - What's Next Emails For Each Stage (2023)
- Listings - Preparing and Launching a Listing (2023)
- Team Email Signatures
- Navigating Nickfundytus.ca/admin
- Adding a Listing on nickfundytus.ca
- Thumbnail - YOUTUBE
- Weekly Content Roundup - How to Post Coffee with Karim
- Weekly Content Roundup - How to Post Max's Deal of the Week
- Follow Up Boss - How to send a batch email to just your own clients.
Impress the client with a smooth listing experience.
The Listing Manager is responsible for having all listing materials (Listing to Contract) in anticipation of the needs of the team and the client.
List of Materials
May include but are not limited to:
What is it
Electronic presentation showing off the team and our process
As soon as the listing presentation is set.
Property Drive Folder and Intake Forms
Google Drive folders named for the property and clients.
Intake form 0050 (Seller Intake) is shared with the client.
As soon as the lead agrees to meet for a listing presentation.
Created in webforms and uploaded to the property’s slack channel for review. File correctly in NexOne once signed.
One day before the listing presentation.
Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
Created in Beacon.by and shared with the client once complete.
At least one day before the listing appointment.
Pull Online Property Profile and Research Old MLS Listings
Find past listings in the MLS, Download Geowarehouse records, permits if available. Upload copies to the client’s Drive File.
As soon as the client agrees to a listing meeting.