Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Prospect and conduct outbound lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
• Quickly respond and convert inbound listing leads into appointments (ie.- sign calls & internet leads).
• Track all outbound & inbound lead generation activities: from leads-contacts-appointments-contracts.
• Prepare/Analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments.
• Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreements.
• Conduct price reduction appointments as needed.
• Communicate and work with administrative listing manager regularly to ensure clients’ needs are met.
• Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with clients and agents representing buyers until acceptance.
• Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
• Negotiate all inspection repairs
• Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & close for buyer agency agreements
• Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients
• Promptly return all seller client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
• Regularly provide seller clients market research, local comparable activity, marketing activity reports & etc.
• Educate seller clients about home selling process
• Regularly assure seller clients that lead agent is involved & informed - Promote the team concept
• Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in
• Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial
• Regularly attend team meetings
• Lead Sourcing
Listing Agent is expected to generate an equal amount of leads & closed transactions from Listing Agent’s own
Sphere of Influence (SOI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads & transactions generated by
the team an ultimately closed by Listing Agent.
• Team Generated Leads
(definition) Apply the “But-For Test”: But for the existence of the team & it’s listings, would the lead have been
generated? So inbound calls from signs on listings and internet inquiries from online listings would be considered
Team Generated Leads since but for the team & the listings they would not have been generated in the first place.
• Listing Agent Generated Leads
(definition) Leads generated from Listing Agent’s own SOI and other prospecting efforts like Expired Listings, For Sale
By Owners (FSBO), Just Listed/Just Sold contacts and etc. Any listings generated by Listing Agent will also count as
Listing Agent Generated leads for sourcing purposes.
• Activity Tracking
Listing Agent is expected to input & report all prospecting and client servicing activities regularly for accountability
and to keep the rest of the team informed.