Two things are most eagerly awaited in winter. The first is the occasional sun and the second is snowfall. It is a great idea to go to a nearby hill-station to enjoy snowfall and best time to visit delhi summers in Delhi.
We have compiled a list of the top hill stations near Delhi for you to enjoy your weekends. From October to February is the best time to visit hill stations close to Delhi.
Delhi's nearest hill station
1. Rishikesh is well-known for its beauty and as the spiritual center. It is located on the banks River Ganges. This city is also home to sadhus, yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. It is also known for being the center of adventure sports. This place is known for its spirituality and adventure. You can also find fresh vibes and a sense of life at the spot.
2. Nahan: Make your trip unforgettable by booking a room in one of Nahan's top hotels. This is a great place to visit with your loved ones, as well as families. This is the perfect place to be romantic. It overlooks lush greenery and has clean streets.
3. Mussoorie is also known as the Queen of the Mountains. The people love its natural beauty and the mild climate. It is surrounded by the Shiwalik Ranges, and the Doon Valley which make it more attractive and beautiful. People come here fortrekking, boating, ropeways, etc.
4. Kufri, a vibrant and beautiful town in Himachal Pradesh is located only 13 kilometers from Shimla. This is the ideal place to visit for wildlife lovers.
5. Dehradun is Uttarakhand's capital and is the most peaceful place in the vicinity of Delhi. Its scenic beauty, tranquility and mountainous terrain are its main attractions. The people also love Rajaji National Park and Tapakeshwara temple.
6. Dalhousie: This picturesque city is covered in flowers and slopes on the foothills, and sometimes snow. It attracts people with its natural beauty and serene atmosphere. Five types of hills can be found in the town. The entrance to the Dalhousie is found in the beautiful Chamba Valley.
7. Bhimtal: This city, which is located 1370m above sea level and is surrounded by dense forest, is known for its beautiful lakes and scenic surroundings. There are beautiful views of ancient temples surrounded by nature in Bhimtal. Bhimtal offers a variety of Continental, Mexican, and Chinese flavors.
8. Kasaul: This place is in the Parvati Valley, a paradise for Backpackers and Trekkers. It is snow-covered with clear blue skies. This place is a haven for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. You can visit many churches from the past.
9. Nainital is 274 km away from Delhi and the best place to see snow. You can also enjoy trekking and Nanda Devi Peak. You can also enjoy snowfall in December and January.
10. Manali - Manali, 531km from Delhi, is the ideal place to witness snowfall. After the snowfall, there is another view between mountains and greenery. Both Manali and Shimla are beautiful in winter. You can watch the snow fall from the tops of the mountains. You can enjoy the snowfall in January or December.
11. Ranikhet is 279km from Delhi and 1,869 metres from the sea level. Ranikhet is known for its dense forests, wildlife and Jhula Devi temple. Ranikhet's summer atmosphere is still normal.