- My Brand
- Glossary - Definitions and Terms
- Ads - Create a Facebook Lead Ad for a Listing (2022)
- Buyer Specialist - People - Getting Into a Routine
- Buyer Specialist - Clients - Showings - Booking Showings
- Buyer Specialist - Clients - Showings - Communicating Showings With Clients
- Buyer Specialist - Leads - Systemic Follow-Up
- Buyer Specialist - People - How to Organize People to Reach Them
- Buyer Specialist - People - How to Lead Generate
- Calls - Reasons to Call Someone
- Client Service - How to do a weekly update.
- Closing - What Forms Are Sent Where
- Contests - How to Export from KingSumo to Bombbomb
- Courier - How to Courier an Item or Document
- CRM - Client Record Audit
- COVID-19 - Special Procedures
- Drive - How to Organize Google Drive
- Final Walkthrough - How to Schedule a Final Walkthrough with a Client
- Firm Sale - Sales Assistant Invoice
- Forms - Sales Assistant (SA) Invoice (2021) Procedure
- Generating Referrals
- Leads - How to write a calendar invitation to a lead
- Leads - How to write a postcard to a new lead.
- Leads - How to Introduce Yourself to a New Lead
- Meetings - Daily Check-ins
- Meetings - How to Run a "Same Page" Meeting
- People - Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Showing Time - How to Set Up
- How to Record and Publish a Client How-To
- How To - Referral Form
- Winning the Listing
- How to Create an Exclusive Feature Sheet on Beacon.by
- How to Create a Feature Sheet in Beacon.by
- Inputting Information for a New Listing in to Matrix
- Adding Pictures to a Matrix Listing
- Setting Up ShowingTime For a New Listing
- Putting a New Listing on The Website
- Preparing Documents for Electronic Signing
- Exclusive Listing Phase
- Listing Procedures (Old Procedures for Reference)
- Listing Paid Marketing
- Forms You Will Need - Listing
- Open House ShowingTime & Website Set Up 2022
- How to Cancel a Listing
- Getting The Buyer Rep and Pre-Approval
- Firm (pending) Offer
- Buyer Procedures (Old Procedures for Reference)
- What does an ISA do?
- Team Forms
- Content Marketing Hub and Spoke
- Giveaway Contests (Social)
- Bombbomb E-Blast
- Market in a Minute
- Our Website - nickfundytus.ca
- Monthly Market Summaries
- Open Houses
- Lead Magnets - How To Create a Lead Magnet
- Paid Promotions Guidelines
- YouTube Best Practices
- The Complete Copywriting Course - UDEMY
- Agent Resources
- Google Tag Manager
- iXact Contact (CRM)
- RLP Smart Studio
- Showing Time
- Misc. Websites and their uses
- Ottawa Neighborhoods - Districts
- Condo Amenities' Locations
- Fundytus.inc Recording Equipment List
- Contacts and Professional Referrals
- Organizational Structure (Midsize Team)
- LM1.1 - Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement. (2022)
- LM1.2 - Prepare all listing materials (2022)
- LM1.3 - Prepping a property for listing
- LM1.4 - Obtain all necessary signatures
- LM1.5 - Coordinate showings
- LM1.6 - Obtain feedback from showings on our listings
- LM1.8 - Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses
- LM1.9 - Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites
- LM2.20 - Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance (2022)
- Job Description - Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
- Job Description - Lead Buyer's Agent
- Job Description - Listing Agent
- Job Description - Runner
- Job Description - Sales Manager
- Job Description - Showing Assistant
- Compensation Model
- Podcasts - How to publish an episode to Simplecast from Google Drive
- Creating an Opinion of Value in Prezi Video
- Creating a New Client Folder for Buyer or Seller
- Forms - Buyer Closing Checklist
- Forms - Buyer Intake Form
- Forms - Seller Closing Checklist
- Forms - Seller Intake Form
- Meetings - Weekly "Level 10" Meeting
- Video - How to pitch and record a Client Video
- Referrals - How to send a referral to a Realtor in another market
- Sales Training - Conversion U
- Podcast - Overview of Creating, Publishing and Promoting an Episode (2022)
- CREA Logo Usage Rules - 2022
- Convert Leads into Prospects - "7 Days of Love" 7 x 7 Touch Program (2022)
- Content - Ottawa This Week
- Content - New Build Experience (2022)
- Content - Home Stuff You Should Know (2022)
- Showing Assistant 2022
- Tom Storey Seminar Notes - 24% Return on Database
- Admin Schedule and Responsibilities
General Job Description
Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources.
First respondent to incoming leads from internet sources.
Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer specialist.
Input/manage client data base.
Input/manage lead data base.
Job specific skills
Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written and verbal form.
Practices, memorizes and internalize scripts.
Strong phone voice.
Basic understanding of computers and navigating the internet.
Organized and systematic.
Key activities and duties
Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 1-2 hours/week.
Work a pre planned. 20+ hour part-time work week.
Prospect for new clients on a daily basis 1-2 hours a day.
Make 50-100 contacts per week calling.
Do 5-10 hours of lead follow up per week.
Manage 50+ new leads each week and work existing leads to convert into buying/listing appointments.
Manage contact data base system.
Call past clients and your sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
Attend training, find role play partners.
Set up an “ideal week” that blocks time for your 20% - key activites.
Track all of your key business activities. Set weekly goals.
Measure conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.