Recovering your PayPal konto is a matter of few minutes when you have the details of your account recovery option handy with you. Most of the time, people tend to forget the passwords of their accounts and PayPal is not an exception. So, if you are looking for a way to regain access to your PayPal account, then you may find this article a helpful one.
In this informative post, we shall try to have a glance at how we can recover our account by resetting our PayPal password.
Steps to reset PayPal account password
Those users who have forgotten their PayPal konto password can follow these step-by-step instructions to recover their account immediately and make the best use of PayPal features:
1. Go to the official website of PayPal
2. Or, open the PayPal app on your smart device
3. Now, navigate to the top of the page and choose "Log In"
4. On the login form, tap "Having trouble logging in?"
5. On the page that is shown to you, enter your email address
6. Tap "Next" to reach the password recovery page
7. Now, choose from the given options to reset the password:
· Get a text with reset code
· Get an email with the reset link
· Answer the security question you chose during the sign-up
· Or get a call from PayPal
1. After choosing the desired option, select "Next" once again
2. Based on the chosen option, you will get the password reset instructions
3. Furthermore, you will be allowed to create a new password
After completing all the steps in the validation screen, you will be able to regain access to your account.
In case you do not have the account recovery details handy with you, then you are suggested to use the last option on the recovery screen. By choosing that, PayPal will try to verify your identity by calling you. After providing the necessary information, you can reset your password. If you fail to verify your identity over the phone call, you shall not be allowed to reset your PayPal konto password.