The Scientific Method Evaluation
Was your science experiment conducted honoring the scientific method and presented well ?
Accuracy/Execution of the Experiment
1. Inaccurate and poor execution of the experiment
2. Minimal accuracy and/or execution of the experiment
3. Moderate accuracy and execution of the experiment
4. Satisfactory accuracy and execution of the experiment
Did the Experiment Honor the Scientific Method?
1. The experiment did not honor the scientific method.
2. The experiment poorly honored the scientific method.
3. The experiment largely honored the scientific method.
4. The experiment completely honored the scientific method.
Overall Experiment Evaluation
1. The experiment was not complete, successful, etc
2. The experiment was poorly constructed with many errors.
3. The experiment was complete with minimal errors.
4. The experiment was complete with no errors.
Presentation and Creativity
1. The experiment was not executed properly and displayed poor creativity.
2. The experiment was poorly executed with minimal creativity.
3. The experiment was complete with lacking creativity.
4. The experiment was complete with exceptional creativity.
1. 20-17 points = A
2. 16-13 points = B
3. 12-9 points = C
4. 8-5 points = D
5. 4 points = F