Remember Students, You are ONLY ALLOWED to use the links provided!
—Click on each link assigned to you and use the information to answer your questions
Student 1 - FUNCTION LINKS:
What is a Carbohydrate?
2. What is the primary role of a carbohydrate in a cell?
Student 2 - TYPES LINKS:
What are the three types of carbohydrates? Please give one example of each
2. What do complex carbohydrates make up in the cell?
Student 3 - STRUCTURE LINKS:
What types of atoms are Carbohydrates composed of?
2. Please copy down the Glucose structure
Student 4 - ORGANELLES LINKS:
What is the definition of glucose?
2. Where is glucose used in the cell?
3. Where are most of the carbohydrates located?
4. Where are plasma membrane carbohydrates synthesized (where does it start and where is it modifed)?
Student 5 - DNA AND RNA LINKS:
DNA AND RNA QUESTIONS:
What are Ribose and Deoxyribose classified as?
Remembering that sugars are a type of Carbohydrate, what are the two differences of RNA and DNA? Focus on the bases.