By what method will I contact Facebook if you have problem with Admin? {{ currentPage ? currentPage.title : "" }}

Here, you can contact Facebook if you have problem with the administrator. To do accordingly, you have to sign in to your Facebook record and afterward look at the upper right corner of the screen to tap on the requests mark. By and by, from the dropdown menu, you will get the choice to report a problem. 

{{{ content }}}